Join us for BE Active, a fun, family-friendly, city-wide event where individuals, teams and families are encouraged to bike, walk or run and discover some of the AMAZING public art that lives in our parks and other public spaces all across Edmonton. This event is a great way for you to get outdoors to enjoy the weather and it’s all fully COVID-19 safe!
Proceeds raised are in support of Ballet Edmonton Art Connects outreach programs providing free dance and adapted movement activities to those who can not access them.
Start a team, support a team, or just be a team of one! Just get outside and discover.
Compete with your friends to raise the most virtual pledges and win prizes for your team! All registered teams get a custom link to share on social media, so get registered, post your link, raise some money, and plan your public art route around the city!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register yourself or your team and participate between June 9 -19, 2022. Register here
- Set a goal of what you would like to raise for Ballet Edmonton’s Art Connects program and share your goals and the event on your social networking platforms or through email or SMS.
- WALK, HIKE OR BIKE your way to at least six public art installations from the map we provide you with.
- Make sure to photograph yourself with at least 6 public art pieces and upload them to your team site to win prizes from local businesses.
- Tag us on instagram @balletedmonton and share using the hashtag #BEactiveartconnects